Customer Service Representative II
Part Time (up to 19 hours)
Do you want to work at a place where you make a positive difference in the community? Do you love everything about a library and working with people? If so, the library is hiring for Customer Service Rep II. This is a part-time position that works up to 19 hours a week. Salary: $16.17/hour. Come join the City of Olathe team!
For more details, review the full job details and requirements below.
Through leadership, collaboration, analytics, and innovation the Customer Service Representative II is at the forefront of the City's mission to set the standard of excellence in public service.
- Provide customers who patronize the City of Olathe facilities and services with industry leading service and support.
- Show leadership capabilities when it comes to creating, implementing, and facilitating policies and systems for the City of Olathe Customer Service teams.
- Work closely with peers and management to analyze data and identify areas in which the team and organization can grow.
- Actively seek out opportunities to increase knowledge of systems and share findings with team.
- Exercise and possess strong decision-making skills with limited input from management.
Experience: Must be proficient in MS Office Suite of products and have at least two years of increasingly responsible administrative, customer relations, or leadership experience. Effective interpersonal skills and communication skills including verbal and written skills are also required along with the ability to analyze data through system reporting and manual data gathering. This position requires the proven ability to work effectively independently and in a team-based environment.
Education: A high school diploma or equivalent is required with additional college level coursework in accounting, business or computer systems management, or a related field preferred. Experience and training can substitute for coursework.
Licenses & Certifications: None