Recreation Leader II
Part Time (up to 19 hours)
Starting Salary: $15.00-$19.00 depending on experience.
For more details, review the full job details and requirements below.
- Demonstrate your commitment to service, integrity, accountability, and welcoming attitude when you support recreation activities for people with disabilities.
- Adaptive Recreation Leaders are thoughtful, compassionate, and independent thinking team members that are safety-oriented and like share their passion for Recreation. Selected candidates will join a dedicated, hard-working team that is very supportive and has a lot of fun.
- Adaptive Recreation Leaders assist with coaching specialized adult sports for special needs adults that have a large range of ability levels. Other fitness programs are also offered seasonally including traditional group fitness classes, hiking, and organized walks.
- Adaptive Recreation Leaders assist with trips and tours for adults and teens.
- This is a supplemental, variable, year-round position, and will work approximately 2-12 hours per week. Opportunities for additional hours may be available as needed for summer camps and inclusion